Weekly Tuesday Programme 2021.
NB. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak Furzefield Court is closed to members until further notice.
In the meantime if you are in self isolation and have withdrawal symptoms of what to do on Tuesday evenings, check out the list of the programme suggestions that are posted below and keep in touch by emailing your drawings or paintings to each other.
- Draw same subject in your garden at three different times of the day.
- Draw a self-portrait from your reflection in a spoon.
- Draw the view out of your window.
- Look up when in your garden and draw the clouds.
- Get a handful of utensils and toss them on the table. Draw them as they land.
- Draw the same still life three times, zooming closer each time.
Art In Herts advertise demonstration evenings in their Programme of Events. If you would like to attend any of these demonstrations please come along, the cost is £4.00. No membership is required. Normally these demonstrations are for 2 hours starting at approx 7.50pm with a break for refreshments.
Members/Visitors Parking is available in Elm Court next door to Furzefield Court.
Further details 01707 650694.